Hunting in Maine's Kokadjo and Moosehead Region
Everybody claims they have the best hunting in Maine, but let's look at the record. Kokadjo is prime area for moose, deer, bear and grouse hunting. No area in Maine consistently produces bigger deer then here, period.
Kokadjo is a gateway to Maine's north woods, and our Trading Post is open to register your big game. Our services to hunters include:
- Resident & Non-Resident hunting licenses are available at the Kokadjo Trading Post
- Hunting supplies are available in the Kokadjo Trading Post
- We are a State licensed tagging station
- We also accommodate upland bird hunting and rabbit hunting.
- Crated hunting dogs are allowed at Kokadjo's Cabins
We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Hunt Maine 's big woods directly from one of our new waterfront cabins. Or venture off to hunt
in the multi-million acre forest surrounding us. All of our newest cabins have at least 1 Jacuzzi and
some have a fireplace!
More about our Lodging & Cabin Rentals...
Get an early start or rest your weary body by dining at our restaurant
before or after your day of hunting. We
have everything from a big breakfast to burgers and fries for lunch to a
tasteful home cooked dinner of shrimp scampi, prime rib and more. We have
a full menu and bar for all.
- Open Daily for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- We Serve from Snacks up to a Full Dinner Menu
- Beer, Wine & Full Bar
- Reservations required by 4:00 PM
- Open from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM (seasonal)
More about Dining at Kokadjo Trading Post...